The Recite

Islam is the best way for success

can a disease itself become an antidote
it is stated on page 367, volume 1 of the two- volume book 'Uyun-ul-Hikayat :The renowned and blessed personality of the Qadiriyyah,Razawiyyah Silsilah (spiritual Sufi order), Sayyiduna Abu Qaasim junayd Baghdadi رضی اللہ عنہ  has stated:I experienced a state of discontent, restlessness and uneasiness one night, Ikept my self busy worshippig but the inner peace & tranquillity was very far from me; I struggled to attain concentration , humility & fear, but it was in vain; I then started reciting the Glorious Quran but still I felt deprived of inner peace & concentration. What was keeping me away from the pleasure of worshipping i wondered Eventually, in the last quarter of the night, i put my mantle on my shoulder and came out of my house . After walking some distance, Isaw a person wrapped in a mantle. When i approached him, he raised his head and asked me, Why are you so worried? Has the Doomsday taken place? I questioned, Has the appointed time of  the Day of judgement approached? That person replied No, But  I am just asking whether you are going to attain inner peace after experiencing the state of agitation and uneasiness? I responded Yes! I have really come out to attain contentment of heart and I want to know why I have not been attaining it tonight? I then inquired from that person, Do you want anything from me? I then inquired from that person, Do you want anything from me? He answered in the affirmative and said O Abu Qaasun ! is there any situation where disease itself becomes the antidote? I replied Yes ! There is one such situation , listen carefully, all diseases of your heart will ward off from you when you oppose the desires of your Nafs and the same diseases themselves will become antidotes."
Having listened to this, that man took a sigh of relief and said I have been answered this question seven times tonight but I had the strong desire to listin to this answer from you; now by the grace of Allah عزوجل I have heard it from you. Saying that he departed from there and was never seen again 

Labels: ,

0 Response for the "Islamic story "

Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews

    Popular Posts

    My Blog List

    About Me